Unable to login? Try this first.
If you updated your domain password and have Trend Micro Full Disk Encryption, the password may have to be manually synced
Ex) At the Trend Micro Full Disk Encryption login it states 'You need to change your password' then when trying to update it states 'You cannot change it while offline'
- Login to Full Disk Encryption with your old password.
- You will be prompted to login again at the Windows login screen. Enter your new password at this screen.
- Once logged in, Start by right clicking the start button and choosing 'File Explorer'
- Navigate to the file C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption
To get to this file click on 'Local Disk (C:)' , 'Program Files' , 'Trend Micro' , 'Full Disk Encryption'
- Double click on 'SyncPassword' then input your username and new password.
- Press 'continue'
Your new password should now be synced with your laptop.