[SPAM?]: Email Rule Setup:
How to automatically move all messages that the firewall identifies as [SPAM?]: to 'Junk E-mail' folder.
- Login to your Delhi Email
- Click the gear icon (top right, next to your name) >> Click 'Options'
- Click 'Organize E-Mail' (left) >> Inbox Rules (right)
- Click '+' >> Click 'Create a new rule for arriving message...' (will open 'New Inbox Rule' window)
- In the '* When the message arrives, and:' drop-down, select 'It includes these words in the subject...'
- In the window that pops up you will enter [SPAM?]: then click the + sign and click OK
- In the 'Do the following:' drop-down, select 'Move the message to folder...'
- In the 'Select Folder' window that pops up, select 'Junk E-mail' then click OK
- Click 'Save' on bottom right.