In order to provide the Delhi Community with access to self help and support, CIS and various campus departments have created training and tutorials for the enterprise applications supported by CIS. Please feel free to review these materials and, if you find specific information missing, make a comment requesting your needs.
Online Services & Systems
Asset Management Platform (AMP)
- What is Banner?
- Banner - Login
- Banner - Password Change
- Banner - Job Submission
- Java Version 6 Update 19 and above
- Outlook Web Access - OWA Tutorials
- Email setup on mobile devices
- Receiving Voicemails via Email (Call Pilot - Nortel System)
- What is Lyris?
- Lyris List - Adding Many Members (from a file)
- Lyris List - Adding Members
- Lyris List - Remove Members
- Lyris List - Sending Messages
Vancko Hall / Moodle
- Vancko Hall (Moodle)
- Universal Design for Learning
- My CallPilot Basic Web Based Voice Mail Access Instructions
- My CallPilot - Forwarding Voicemail to Email
- My CallPilot Basic Fax Access Instructions
New York Alert
- Creating and Sending Emergency Alerts
NOTE: This page is only available to authorized users of New York Alert.
- Web Content Management System
- Annotating your slides in Microsoft PowerPoint (see video)
- Editing and managing file size in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Software VPN - Cisco AnyConnect
Cisco VOIP Phone
OIAB - Office In A Box