To view a student's activity reports:
1 - Click on his or her name (perhaps from the "Participants" list or the "enrolled users" tab under Users in the Settings block). Note: You may choose to add the "People" block to your course to get easy access to the "Participants" list.
2 - In the Navigation block, click the "Activity reports" link under the student's name
3 - Click the report type that you want to view (still in the Navigation block, under the student's name)
- Outline report: a very basic listing of some of the course activities and dates. Not a high quality representation of the user's actual activity.
- Complete report:
- Note: The 'Outline Report' and the 'Complete Report' show forum posts, not forum views. Also, they show quiz attempts but not quiz views. The same is true for assignments. Resources are shown as views because viewing a resource is the extent of activity required.
- Today's logs: a click by click listing of the user's activity in the course since midnight.
- All logs: this link gives you the most detailed overview, click by click, of a user's actions within the course
- Statistics: Not currently enabled
- Grade: Provides a user grade report for that student
Please ask your Confluence administrator to acquire a license for the Survey and Vote Macros.