Here are directions for moving a page in Confluence, or changing the Parent Page -
- Go to the page you want to move
- Click on the green Edit tab near the top left.
- Just under the page title, you see "Location" and some breadcrumbs. Click on the little "Edit" to the right of that, highlighted in yellow.
- Use the pulldown menu under "space" to be sure the page is in the correct space
- Click on the little magnifying glass icon to the right of the "Parent Page" section
- You can find the parent page using several methods, either Recently Modified, History, Search, etc. - if you don't see the parent page you want, click on the "search" tab and put in a term to search for.
- When you find the parent page, click on its name and it will be put in the Parent Page space.
- Save your Confluence page.