- Enter a course in Vancko Hall.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right, and 'Turn Editing on'
- Click 'Add an activity or resource'
- Choose the 'External Tool' activity
- Create a name for the meeting.
- Under the 'Preconfigured tool' drop down, choose 'Zoom' scroll to the bottom and press 'Save and display'.
- Here you can schedule meetings, start meetings, or view previous meetings for that particular course.
Students will only see Zoom meetings you scheduled in a specific course's Vancko Hall page and have the option to join from there. Students will NOT be able to see any scheduled Zoom meetings or recordings from other Vancko Hall course pages or elsewhere.