The print release station is used to release print jobs to certain GoPrint printers.
These instructions are for everyone with a valid Delhi ID or Print Pay Card - Students, Faculty, Staff, Clubs, Guests
- Visit https://www.printeron.net/suny/delhi from any computer connected to the internet (Also found at www.delhi.edu - Mydelhi page - Mobile Printing)
- Choose the printer you would like to print to
- Type in the ID shown on your Delhi issued ID (or print pay card) in the Name box
- Browse for a file to print or paste the link of the page to print
- Press the 'Next' button on the bottom right
- Choose your printing options then press the print icon
- After you see the following notification, visit the release station beside the printer you chose to print to
- You will see the following screen at the release station.
- Swipe your Delhi ID card at the release station to show your print jobs
- Touch the job(s) you want to print and press 'Print'