- Login to Full Disk Encryption with your old password.
- You will be prompted to login again at the Windows login screen. Enter your new password at this screen.
- Once logged in, Start by right clicking the start button and choosing choose 'File Explorer'
- Navigate to the file C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption
To get to this file click on 'Local Disk (C:)' , 'Program Files' , 'Trend Micro' , 'Full Disk Encryption'
- Double click on 'SyncPassword' then input your username and new password.
- Press 'continue'
Your new password should now be synced with your laptop.