- Open your Browser
- Go to the Delhi Logins page - http://www.delhi.edu/logins/
- Click 'Bronco Web Online'
- Click 'Enter Secure Area'
- Enter your User ID (800#) and PIN #
- Click 'Login'
- Click 'Faculty and Advisors at the top of the screen
- Login with your SSO credentials. Or your 800# and PIN
- Click 'Faculty Services'
- Click 'Enter Mid-Term or Final Grades'
- Select the Term
- Select the CRN
- Enter the appropriate Grades
- Enter the number of hours the student was absent in the column labeled Attend Hours. This entry will be used to calculate attendance information.
- When all grades have been entered, select the Submit button.
- IMPORTANT: There is a 45 minute time limit once you select the CRN number to be graded. .... If you have not entered all final grades but wish to save your work select the Submit button.
- PLEASE NOTE: If the Registration Status column indicates that the course has been dropped please do NOT enter a grade.
- The Last Attended Date column should be left blank.
DEFINITION OF GRADES 'IP' AND 'IN':
To be used only for courses which do not end at the normal end of semester date. This grade code was created for courses which continue to meet after the normal end of term, such as internships. A grade of IP must be changed to a letter grade by the end of the semester following the term in which the IP grade was originally awarded.
IN = Incomplete. This designation indicates the temporary withholding of a grade.