Above are the templates for the 20142018-2015 2019 Uniform Course Syllabus. One is for face-to-face "classroom" use, and the other is for "online" courses.
- Log into Vancko Hall 2.8 at https://vanckohall2.delhi.edu
- Enter the SUNY Delhi Syllabi course (or go directly here: https://moodle.delhi.edu/course/view.php?id=3176 )
- Locate the correct academic year section and click on the correct term (example: Fall 2015)
Click the "Add entry" tab
If you do not see the "Add entry" tab on your screen, please contact the helpdesk by emailing email@example.com or by phone at 607-746-4835
- Fill in the 5 text fields
- You can drag your syllabus file into the Syllabus File Upload box, or you can click the "Add" button on the top left of the box.
- Click "Upload a file"
- Click "Browse" to locate the properly named syllabus file (from above)
- Click either "Save and view" or "Save and add another"
If students require a printed copy of the syllabus, they are free to download it and print it themselves.
If you have questions or issues with the Microsoft Word template, please contact the helpdesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-746-4835