How to add a Feedback activity (Often used for Student Course Evaluation)
- Click the "Turn on editing" button
Select the "Add activity or resource" link
- Select "Feedback" and click the "Add" button
- Enter the Name and Description
- Adjust settings as needed
- Please note the "Record user names" setting under the Question and submission menu- This option allows for anonymity.
If you wish to use the standard template:
Click on "Templates"
- In the "Use a Template" section, choose "Public/Student Evaluation" from the dropdown menu.
- Click "Use this Template."
- One the next screen, click on "Save Changes"
- You can then preview the questions or exit.
How to add questions to a Feedback activity
- Click on the Edit questions tab
- Select a question type from the drop-down menu
- Fill in the necessary information
- Click the "Save question" button
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each question