- 18 hours in the field with a community, public or population health nurse stared by the end of week 2 and completed by week 5.
- 15 hours on the windshield survey assignment completed in week 3
- FEMA Disaster Management Module and Certificate (completed week 6)
- (2) IHI Population Health and Healthy Equality Modules and Certificates (completed weeks 1 and 2)
- (2) IHI Population Health Case Studies (completed weeks 3 and 4).
- The two links for student and program evaluation are sent to preceptors by faculty starting with the introductory letter at the end of week 1, and then again as needed through Week 6.
- Final confirmation of hours and completed evaluation of student by preceptor are due by the last day of class.
- 20 hours in an agency are required; the remainder of project hours can be done asynchronously
- The single survey link (as of Fall, 2020) for student/program evaluation are sent to preceptors by faculty in week 6
- Final confirmation of hours and completed evaluation of student by preceptor are due by Weds of week 7.