At the completion of this course you should have:
1. An understanding of the decision making process, and the basics of negotiation and negotiation theory
2. Understand the theory of an uncommon leader and his/her characteristics
3. Understand what teams and team players look like and understand the skills that a leader must possess
4. Understand continuous quality improvement.
5. Understand the styles of leadership and how to problem solve.
6. Understand motivation theory and employ practical applications of motivation theory.
7. Understand job redesign and theory of marketing your staff as well as how to hire for winners.
Understand how to do performance appraisals.
Understand how to create teams and the theories behind team culture