Above are the templates for the 2014-2015 Uniform Course Syllabus. One is for face-to-face "classroom" use, and the other is for "online" courses.
- Log into Vancko Hall 2.8 at https://vanckohall2.delhi.edu
- Enter the SUNY Delhi Syllabi course (or go directly here: https://moodle.delhi.edu/course/view.php?id=3176 )
- Locate the correct academic year section and click on the correct term (example: Fall 2015)
Click the "Add entry" tab
If you do not see the "Add entry" tab on your screen, please contact the helpdesk by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 607-746-4835
- Fill in the 5 text fields
- You can drag your syllabus file into the Syllabus File Upload box, or you can click the "Add" button on the top left of the box.
- Click "Upload a file"
- Click "Browse" to locate the properly named syllabus file (from above)
- Click either "Save and view" or "Save and add another"