How to add a Feedback activity (Often used for Student Course Evaluation)
- Click the "Turn on editing" button
Select the "Add activity or resource" link
- Select "Feedback" and click the "Add" button
- Enter the Name and Description
- Adjust settings as needed
- Please note the "Record user names" setting under the Question and submission menu- This option allows for anonymity.
If you wish to use the standard template:
Click on "Templates"
How to add questions to a Feedback activity
- Click on the Edit questions tab
- Select a question type from the drop-down menu
- Fill in the necessary information
- Click the "Save question" button
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each question
The online support services team in the Callas Center for Teaching and Learning has moved all Moodle Support Guides over to the new Faculty Lounge in Moodle (Vancko Hall).
We will no longer host anything in Confluence, and instead will keep all Moodle guides in the new Faculty Lounge.
When you log into Vancko Hall (VH) and are on the main homepage you will see the Faculty Lounge button over on the right side. You can also find it on the main menu at the top of VH.
When you log into the Faculty Lounge you will see two modules:
- Moodle Support Guides: all the step-by-step guides to using Moodle.
- Video Tutorials: These support screencasts on 'how to' do various important functions in Moodle.
You can find the new Faculty Lounge directly with this link: