To view a student's activity reports:
- Click on "Participants" in the Navigation block
- Click on the user's name
- In the Navigation block, click the "Activity reports" link under the student's name
- Click the report type that you want to view (still in the Navigation block, under the student's name)
- Note: The 'Outline Report' and the 'Complete Report' show forum posts, not forum views. Also, they show quiz attempts but not quiz views. The same is true for assignments. Resources are shown as views because viewing a resource is the extent of activity required.
The online support services team in the Callas Center for Teaching and Learning has moved all Moodle Support Guides over to the new Faculty Lounge in Moodle (Vancko Hall).
We will no longer host anything in Confluence, and instead will keep all Moodle guides in the new Faculty Lounge.
When you log into Vancko Hall (VH) and are on the main homepage you will see the Faculty Lounge button over on the right side. You can also find it on the main menu at the top of VH.
When you log into the Faculty Lounge you will see two modules:
- Moodle Support Guides: all the step-by-step guides to using Moodle.
- Video Tutorials: These support screencasts on 'how to' do various important functions in Moodle.
You can find the new Faculty Lounge directly with this link: