In order to change your password in Confluence, please do the following:
- Mouse over Click on your name in the upper right, and pull down to "Preferences"
- Click "Edit Profile" tab
- Click "Password" on leftnext to the search field on the top right
- On the pulldown list choose 'Profile'
- Under the Profile tab click on 'Password'
- Enter current password and new password twice
- Click "Save"'Submit'
Forgot Confluence Password?
On the Confluence login page, there is a "Forgot password?" link where users can put in their Confluence username (same as Webmail Outllook email and network username) and receive a new password from Confluence.