Once you have uploaded your syllabus, as above, you can easily add a link to the syllabus to your course.
For students to be able to view anything in your course (including this link to the syllabus), you will need to make your course available to students. Follow this link for instructions on how to make the course available: https://confluence.delhi.edu/x/DwA_Bw
- Locate your syllabus in the SUNY Delhi Syllabi course as above.
- Right click the syllabus file link, and select "Copy Link Location" (Mozilla Firefox) or "
- Click the "SUNY Delhi Syllabi" breadcrumb at the top.
- Using the "My Courses" block in the upper left, expand the correct term (+/-), and enter your course.
- Click on "Turn editing on" in the upper right
- Click on the top "Add a resource" pulldown menu and select "Link to a file or website" (See image below.) To ensure consistency between courses and sections, please ensure that you are putting the syllabus in the top box of your course, box number 1.
- Type in a Name* for the resource, for example "Course Syllabus". This is what students will see in the module to click on.
- Click in the "Location*" box (replacing http://) and paste in the link (control-V or Edit: Paste)
- Scroll down and click "Save and return to course"
- Test the link to the syllabus by clicking the link.
You have now uploaded your syllabus and linked to that file in your course. You can now instruct your students to log into Vancko Hall to download the syllabus. If students require a printed copy of the syllabus, they are free to download it and print it themselves.
For students to be able to view anything (including this link to the syllabus), you will need to make your course available to students. Follow this link for instructions on how to make the course available: https://confluence.delhi.edu/x/DwA_Bw
If you have questions or issues with the Microsoft Word template, please contact the helpdesk by emailing email@example.com or by phone at 607-746-4835 or for issues with Vancko Hall, go to http://tinyurl.com/doehelp