- Gibberish: <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1107304683 0 0 159 0;
**To be safe: compose text only in a text editor as above, or use a word processor, save your work, and then paste it into the discussion forums using the steps below, and do the formatting in the forum.
For more information, *please see the FAQ about the HTML Editor which has information about this.
The best way to prevent formatting issues is to paste text into a forum like this:
- First click the Toggle HTML icon (which looks like this: < > ) BEFORE pasting in any text from another program.
- Paste in the text (you may remove the <br /> when pasting), and then edit the raw, unformatted text.
- Then click the Toggle HTML icon < > again
- Then use the HTML toolbar to edit the message, adding bold, italics, underlining, etc.
- And finally, submit the post.
- Remember, you will have 60 minutes from the time you click "Post to forum" to edit or delete the post.