Leostream can be used to remotely access a lab machine to complete assignments requiring software that may only be available on campus.
Note: be sure to save your work often using OneDrive or save to NAS
Installing the Leostream client (Required for Architecture Students)
Visit the download page for Leostream Connect below
- Click 'Download' listed under Step 1 of the above link. Then click the file to begin installing.
Note: If the link does not begin the download try right clicking the link and choose 'Open in new Tab'
- When the Installer pops up choose an installation location and press 'Next'
- Check the box for 'Enable USB over IP' and hit Next
- Uncheck the top box and input leostream.delhi.edu as the Connection Broker address. Click 'Next' and 'Finish'
Accessing Leostream after installation
- Go to your desktop and double click on the Leostream icon
- login using the beginning part of your Delhi email and your email password. Ex) CC111
- Choose the lab you want to connect to and press 'Connect'