In order to provide the Delhi Community with access to self help and support, CIS and various campus departments have created training and tutorials for the enterprise applications supported by CIS. Please feel free to review these materials and, if you find specific information missing, make a comment requesting your needs.
Online Services & Systems
Asset Management Platform (AMP)
- What is Banner?
- Banner - Login
- Banner - Password Change
- Banner - Job Submission
- Cool Query Compatibility View
- Java Version 6 Update 19 and above
- Sanford Hall Smartrooms
- Laptop to LCD TV screen
- Laptop to Smartboard
- Outlook Web Access - OWA Tutorials
- Email setup on mobile devices
- [SPAM?]: Email Rule Setup
- Receiving Voicemails via Email (Call Pilot - Nortel System)
- Shared Mailbox Setup
- What is Lyris?
- Lyris List - Adding Many Members (from a file)
- Lyris List - Adding Members
- Lyris List - Remove Members
- Lyris List - Sending Messages
New York Alert
- Creating and Sending Emergency Alerts
NOTE: This page is only available to authorized users of New York Alert.
- Web Content Management System
Personal Phone Calls from campus phone (or otherwise)
Vancko Hall / Moodle
- Vancko Hall (Moodle)
- What's New in Moodle 2.5?
- Backing up and Importing old course into new one
- Uploading Syllabus into Moodle 2.5
- Watching videos in Vancko Hall (Moodle)
- Universal Design for Learning
- Specific Information for BSN courses
- Annotating your slides in Microsoft PowerPoint (see video)
- Editing and managing file size in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Software VPN - Cisco AnyConnect
Cisco VOIP Phone
OIAB - Office In A Box