Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
[SPAM?]: Email Rule Setup:
How to automatically move all messages that the firewall identifies as [SPAM?]: to 'Junk E-mail' folder.
- Login to your Delhi Email
- Click the gear icon (top right, next to your name)
- Type 'rule' in the search box
- Click 'Inbox Rules'
- Click '+ Add new rule'
- 1. Enter a name for the rule (ex: spam to junk)
- 2. Add a condition >> Click 'Select a condition' >> Choose 'Subject includes'
- In the box enter [SPAM?]:
- 3. Add an action >> Click 'Select an action' >> Choose 'Move to'
- In the 'Search for a folder' box select 'Junk Email' (or 'All folders', then 'Junk Email')
- Click 'Save' on top right.