Registering at password.delhi.edu
1.Type password.delhi.edu into any web browser
or visit https://www.delhi.edu/mydelhi/index.php and click 'Password Management Tool' under the Campus Services section.
2.Click I am not a robot and complete the captcha
3. Type your current network username (ie smithjd) and password and click ‘Sign In’
4. Pick from the list of questions to set-up three security questions, answer them and click ‘Save Answers’
5. Answer the favorite color and number questions, click ‘Save Answers’
6. You will receive a notice regarding the need to enter a personal email address as well as a cell phone number in order to use the system. Check the box next to ‘I Agree’ and click ‘Continue’
7. Enter a personal email address and cell phone number *Both are required to use this system* and click ‘Update’
8. Confirm that the information entered is correct
9. Check your cell phone for a code (the code is case sensitive) once the code is received enter it and click ‘Check Code’
10. Check your personal email for a code, the email should look as follows:
11. There will be a link and a code, you may use the link but it will prompt you to login again or you may use the code and enter it, click ‘Check Code’
12. You should receive a message: ‘Your user information has been successfully update.’ You may click ‘Continue’ to access the dashboard.