These instructions apply to Employees only.
Changing your password will affect all systems that use Single Sign On (SSO)
ex) Email, Vancko Hall, Degreeworks, Time and Attendance, etc.
- Login using your full email address and password here: https://account.activedirectory.windowsazure.com/PasswordReset/Register.aspx
- Setup at least two of the following methods for account recovery
- Visit https://passwordreset.microsoftonline.com/
- Enter your full email address and captcha then click 'Next'
- Select one of the recovery options
- Verify the code sent to you
- Select another recovery option and verify that code
- Now set your new password!
1. Visit this link: https://sso.delhi.edu/adfs/portal/updatepassword
2. Enter your full email address, your most recent password, and your new password.
Still having trouble?
If you forgot your password and have not setup verification steps please call 607-746-4835
Can be changed only once per 24 hours.
Your password expires every 6 months.