From your dashboard, you can create meetings for a certain date and invite multiple users via email to the meeting.
- Click on the 'Home' menu to access the Calendar link
- On the left hand side of the screen is a calender; here you can add a new event using the "New Event" button
In the pop-up window, fill out the required fields and add attendees
Note that creating a Conference using the Calender is the only method that allows sending invitations in bulk
- In the Add Attendees menu, click on the name of the person and then click "Add"
- In the Add External menu, fill in the required fields and click "OK"
- Invited users will show up in the "Attendees" field. When all users have been selected, click "Save"
- Invited attendees will receive an email with the date and time of the conference and a link to access it