Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- Login to Vancko Hall and click on the course that you would like to export the students from.
- On the right side of your screen choose 'Grades' under the Navigation Block.
- Click the 'Export' tab then the 'Plain text file' option. On the bottom Click 'Select all/none'. Last hit 'Download' to download your course roster as a CSV.
- If your browser asks you if you want to open or download the file, choose 'Download'
- Next login to your ZipGrade account here: https://www.zipgrade.com/login/
- Then click the 'Students' tab, then 'Import Students from CSV'
- To upload your roster click 'Browse' then navigate to your downloads folder where the CSV was saved. Select the CSV and choose open.
- Check the checkbox for 'Has a Header Row' then 'Upload'
- Next you need to map the corresponding drop down fields from the CSV file with ZipGrade's fields.
Match the fields the same as below. Then 'Finish Import'
- After the import is done, click the 'Classes' tab then the 'Edit' icon.
- Last you want to change the name of the course. ex) MATH-110-10604
- To view the student roster you can click on the 'Students' tab.