If you are off campus and need to change your password please use the password reset tool.
More instructions on using the tool can be found here.
If you updated your domain password and have Trend Micro Full Disk Encryption, the password may have to be manually synced
- Login to Full Disk Encryption with your old password.
- You will be prompted to login again at the Windows login screen. Enter your new password at this screen.
- Once logged in, Start by right clicking the start button and choosing 'File Explorer'
- Navigate to the file C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Full Disk Encryption
To get to this file click on 'Local Disk (C:)' , 'Program Files' , 'Trend Micro' , 'Full Disk Encryption'
- Double click on 'SyncPassword' then input your username and new password.
- Press 'continue'
Your new password should now be synced with your laptop.