- Start by launching the ZipGrade app, select 'Quizzes'
- Press 'New Quiz' in the top right.
- On the next screen you will setup:
- Name of the Quiz
- Select an answer sheet - Use 100 Question Form
- Select the course for the Quiz
- Then press 'OK' or 'Create Quiz'
- After the quiz is created. Choose 'Edit Key'
The two ways to enter your answer key are to a) Enter the key in the app or b) Scan the paper key into the app
|a) Enter answer key in the app||b) Scan the paper key into the app|
2. Enter the point value for each question and press 'Save'
3. To enter a default point scale for an entire quiz, press the three dots or the gearbox in the top right
Enter a point value and press 'Save' or 'Continue'
2. If you choose 'Scan for Key' Hold your phone over your answer key until all four light boxes
match up with the four black boxes on the key.
3. Once the key is scanned, you have the option to 'Use' or 'Redo
4. Last you want to choose your point value and press 'Save'
(This will set all questions to the same point value)
Adding an And/Or Question to a key
Adding 'And' Question
Adding 'Or' Question