Internet Explorer 11
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for IE11)
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear in the upper right corner then 'Internet Options'
- Click 'Delete' under 'Browsing history'
- Check boxes for 'Preserve Favorites website data,' 'Temporary Internet files and website files'AND'Cookies and website data.'
- Click ‘Delete’ on the bottom of the 'Delete Browsing History' window
- Click ‘OK’ on the 'Internet Options' window
- Open Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the upper right, mouse over ‘History’ and then click on ‘History’ on the left.
4. In the dropdown, choose ‘the beginning of time’ and be sure only the boxes for ‘Cached images and files’ and for ‘Cookies and other site and plugin data’ are checked and click ‘Clear browsing data’