Press Ctrl+Shift+Delete - brings you to clear cache
Check boxes for 'Cookies and other site data' & 'Cached images and files'
Dropdown for Time range - 'All time'
Internet Explorer 11
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for IE11)
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the Gear in the upper right corner then 'Internet Options'
- Click 'Delete' under 'Browsing history'
- Check boxes for 'Preserve Favorites website data,' 'Temporary Internet files and website files'AND'Cookies and website data.'
- Click ‘Delete’ on the bottom of the 'Delete Browsing History' window
- Click ‘OK’ on the 'Internet Options' window
How to clear your cache:
- Click on the three horizontal lines (Hamburger) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on 'History'
3. Choose 'Clear Recent History' in the sidebar that appears.
4. Click on the drop-down menu beside 'Time range to clear' and select 'everything' Ensure that ONLY the 'cookies' and 'cache' boxes are checked.
5. Click on 'Clear Now'
6. Close and reopen your browser
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for Chrome)
- Open Chrome
- Click on the three dots in the upper right, mouse over ‘History’ and then click on ‘History’ on the left.
3. Click ‘Clear Browsing Data’
4. In the dropdown, choose ‘the beginning of time’ and be sure only the boxes for ‘Cached images and files’ and for ‘Cookies and other site and plugin data’ are checked and click ‘Clear browsing data’
- Open Edge
- Click on the three horizontal dots in upper right
- Click 'Settings'
- Click 'Privacy, search, and services' on left
- Scroll down to 'Choose what to clear' button and click it
- Under 'Time range', select 'All time'
- Have ONLY 'Cookies and other site data' and 'Cached images and files' boxes checked
- Click 'Clear now'
To delete your temporary internet files and cookies (Instructions for Safari)
1. Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
2. In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data....
3. Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.