- Start Button > Devices and Printers
2. After the teacher’s station has auto logged on and you have logged on as yourself to the computer, follow the directions below to add the faculty printer that will allow you to print in the lab.
3. Click on Add a printer
4. Click on Add a Network, wireless or Bluetooth printer – the bottom option.
5. Click on printer that I want isn’t listed – ignore the list of computers that are returned.
6 . Click on Select a shared printer by name > Type in \\goprint1\ Scroll down to find the printer you want to install that has the word Faculty at the end.
7. The following message will appear then click Next
8. If you would like to test the printer, press 'Print a test page' otherwise click 'Finish'