Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- To book your own Flashmeeting, go here:http://labspace.open.ac.uk/course/view.php?name=FM
- Your username will normally be the email address with which you registered.
- If you haven't yet registered for that site, click on 'Register' in the right column under the login box, which goes here: https://labspace.open.ac.uk/login/signup.php - you will then have to go to your email and click a link to verify your email address.
- You also have to "enroll" in the course above, which it will ask you to do if you haven't already.
- If you have forgotten your password, click on the Forgotten Password link and enter your email address with which you registered. If that won't work, you can always use the Register link to sign up again.
- In the right column there is a block called "FM Live Communication" - which goes to here: http://labspace.open.ac.uk/blocks/learning_tools/learning_tool.php?courseid=2951&tool=fm
- There you'll see a link called "Book a Meeting" - this link will be grayed out and unclickable unless you have done the two things above (registered and enrolled in the FM course). The link goes here: http://fm-openlearn.open.ac.uk/mxbooking/index.php?kwd=FM
- If you have registered, enrolled in the course above, you should be able to click on the Book a Meeting link and set up your Flashmeeting.
- Alternatively, if properly registered, you can go directly to the book a meeting link: http://fm-openlearn.open.ac.uk/mxbooking/index.php?kwd=FM - login with your username (email address) and your password, and book a meeting there directly.