How to host a DimDim web meeting
- Go to http://www.dimdim.com/
- Click "sign in"
- Enter Dimdim ID and password
- Click "Start"
- Choose what to share (Computer Screen, Whiteboard, or Document)
What Information do Attendees Need to Know?
- Your Room URL
- Time & Date of Meeting
How to attend a DimDim web meeting
- At the time and date of the meeting, go to the link provided.
- When prompted, enter your name.
Download the myScreen Plugin
Before hosting a DimDim web meeting in which you intend to share your computer screen, you must install the myScreen Plugin.
- Follow the instructions on this page to download and install: http://onlinehelp.dimdim.com/MyScreen/install.html
- NOTE: During a meeting everyone must use either Telephone or Computer audio (microphone and speakers), not both; there is no link between the two.
- If computer audio is to be used, the presenter needs to have a microphone
- The presenter must click "allow" in the audio/video area after starting the meeting