Switching the View
- Click on Teams on the left and then the three dots in the upper right and switch view
2. Choose List and then click OK
A team is a group of multiple users you can send messages to.
- Click on 'Teams' on the left side of your window
- Click on 'Join or create a team' towards the bottom left of your screen
- Then click 'Create a Team'
- Choose 'Staff Members'
- Add members to your group by typing in their names and choosing the correct user. Then press 'Add'
- To send a message to the team click on 'Teams' on the left, choose the team you want to send to, and type a message at the bottom
- To enable notifications for Team Posts (please note you must do this for EACH team)
- click Teams
- click the team you want, then click 'General'
- click 'Channel notifications'
- Change the drop down to Banner and feed - we also suggest checking the box 'Include all replies'