Some PDF's require a digital signature. These instructions will walk you through the steps of setting up a digital signature and inserting them into a PDF.
- Important: Be sure you save the PDF and open it in Adobe Acrobat DC or Reader.
- Once the document is open in Adobe Acrobat. Click on 'Tools' then 'Certificates'
- Then choose 'Digitally Sign'
- Use your mouse to create a box for the digital signature to go. Then press 'Sign'
- In the popup box choose 'Configure Digital ID'
- Then click 'Create a new Digital ID' and press Continue
- Select 'Save to File' and press Continue
- Enter your name and email address and click continue
- Last you want to setup a password for your digital signature and click Save
- Select your new digital signature and click Continue
- Enter your password and hit Sign!
It is normal to get a Save As box after hitting sign. Once the PDF is saved the signature will appear.