Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Connect to DELHI-SECURE with a Windows 10 Device
- Click on the WIFI symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen, and choose DELHI-SECURE, then 'Connect.'
- Enter your username in the 'Username' box and your password, then click 'OK.'
- Username: First part of your email address.
Ex: jd34 **NOTE: you do not put @live.delhi.edu - ONLY jd34**
- Password: Bronco Web PIN
- Faculty & Staff:
- Username: Network username (First six letters of your last name, first and middle initial) without @delhi.edu
- Password: Network password (you use this at CTRL-ALT-DEL on your campus computer)
- Your browser should automatically open and bring you to the BYOD portal, where you will accept the Terms by clicking 'Start.'
Note: If you are not automatically sent to this page, try opening a browser and visiting https://mydevices.delhi.edu.
- Next, you want to type in a description of the device and click 'Continue.'
- You should be brought to a confirmation page, saying 'Success.' You can close out of your browser now.
- Last, you want to turn the WIFI Off, by clicking on the 'Wi-Fi' button. Then turn it on by clicking it again.