Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
How to "subscribe" to individual pages:
- Visit a page for which you'd like to be notified of changes
- On the upper right, click on "Tools" and pull down to "Email"
How to subscribe to a "space":
- Log in to Confluence and you should land at the "Dashboard" - which is also the first breadcrumb on the upper left
- On the middle left are a list of "spaces" - and next to each are some icons -
- these are, from left to right: Browse space; Add a page; Make a "favorite"
- Click on "browse space" next to a space you'd like to subscribe to
- Click on the "advanced" tab
- On the left, click on "start watching this space"
How to set up your account in Confluence to be notified of daily changes: (to all spaces you have access):
- Log in to Confluence
- Mouse over your name in the upper right and pull down to "Preferences"
- Click on the "Edit Profile" tab
- Under Preferences on the left, click on "Email"
- Put a checkbox in "subscribe to daily updates"
- click Save