- Local businesses need quality help both long-term and short-term
- There is not one place a business can go to in order to get this information.
- Unless you know the president, coordinator or the right member, your chances of making the connection are low.
- The colleges need more opportunities for their students
[SUNY Guidelines 2007|^Internship_Guide_PDF_Final_Master11.pdf]
- Most/All must be paid internships
- Most should be for credit
- There needs to be a consistent process
- Job Description
- Employment contracts
- Evaluating students work
- Legal (DOL) requirements