- Click on the dropbox for the specific Turnitin assignment.
- Turnitin Assignments have an icon that looks like this:
- Click the "My Submissions" tab
- Add the submission
- Enter the name of your paper in the "Submission title" field
- Select the part that you would like to complete (This only applies if your instructor set up the assignment with multiple parts.)
- Click the "Browse" button and select the appropriate file
The file that is selected must contain at least 20 words. If it does not, an error will be displayed and a delete icon will appear for the submission. Once the submission is deleted, another file can be submitted.
Turnitin currently accepts the following file types for submission: MS Word (.doc), WordPerfect (.wpd), PostScript (.eps), Portable Document Format (.pdf), HTML (.htm), Rich Text (.rtf) and Plain Text (.txt).
- Read the statement and click the check box the confirm and accept
- Click the "Add Submission" button