SUNY Delhi's current Learning Management System (LMS) aka Course Management System (CMS) aka Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) is Moodle aka Vancko Hall, hosted by Moodlerooms. Delhi has both a production and test server with fully encrypted site-wide SSL. Delhi Online maintains several other instances of Moodle for development and testing purposes on a shared hosting provider site.
August 2010: establish another separate test server (in-house or outsourced) with SSL and working LMB for redundancy/testing/troubleshooting
September 2010: grid of alternatives, prices, etc. for fully local, appliance server with outsourced support, local with outsourced 24/7 support, other fully outsourced alternatives
Prior to the 2007-2008 migration to Moodle, SUNY Delhi ran both WebCT CE 4.1 and the legacy SUNY Learning Network Lotus Notes-based system.
- Analysis for ITEC Hosting Option
- Moodle Migration Option
- Moodlerooms Service Incidents
- Vancko Hall - NDUS Moodlerooms Performance
- Moodlerooms Pricing Model
- Legacy Vancko Hall Performance
- Moodlerooms Service Level Agreement
- Moodlerooms Terms of Service
- DOE QA Template
- SUNY Schools Using Moodle
- LMS Storage Space
- Sakai Migration Option